Last Updated : 22-Jul-2015
Issue Number : 0100477901
This file is a printer driver for Canon IJ printers. XPS printer drivers support 16-bpc printing, which enables more smooth gradation printing than the current drivers (8-bpc printing).
- Windows 10 has been added as a supported OS.
- Windows 8.1 has been added as a supported OS.
Windows 10 (32bit)
Windows 10 (64bit)
Windows Vista SP1 or later(32bit)
Windows Vista SP1 or later(64bit)
- Some of the settings (such as borderless printing) in the OS standard print settings screen are not valid. the settings in the Printer printing Preferences window are valid. Make settings in Printer printing Preferences when necessary.
- Layout printing from the OS standard print settings screen may not be performed as expected in Some instances.
In such cases, open the Printer Printing Preferences window and change the paper size accordingly.
- The IJ Preview does not work if Microsoft .NET Framework 4 is not installed in PC.
- Download and install Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile from Microsoft web site.
(Notice for installation)
- Only when the current printer driver is already installed, the XPS printer driver can be installed.
(Notice for uninstallation)
- No uninstaller for the XPS printer drivers.
- At the same time as the uninstaller of the printer driver is executed, the XPS printer driver will be uninstalled.
Download / Installation Procedures
1. Click the link, select [ Save ], specify "Save As", then click [ Save ] to download the file.
If you select [ Run ] ( or [ Open ] ) instead of [ Save ], the file will be automatically installed after it is saved.
2. The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form ( .exe format ).
3. Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
- File name : xp68-win-mx920-5_65-ea32_2.exe
- File version : 5.65
- File language : Arabic, Czech, German, Danish, English, Spanish, Finnish, French, Greek, Hungarian, ID, Italian, Japanese, Korea, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Thai, Turkish, Simplified Chinese
- File size : 27,199KB
Canon Singapore Pte. Ltd. makes no guarantees of any kind with regard to any programs, files, drivers or any other materials contained on or downloaded from this, or any other, Canon software site. All such programs, files, drivers and other materials are supplied "as is". Canon disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, including, without limitation, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
Canon Singapore Pte. Ltd. shall not be held liable for errors contained herein, or lost profits, lost opportunities consequential or incidentals damages incurred as a result of acting on information, or the operations of any software, included in this software site.
Export restriction: You agree not to send or bring the Software or its documentation out of the country where you originally obtained it to other countries without any required authorization of the applicable governments. You agree to comply with all export laws and restrictions and regulations of the country(ies) involved, as well as with the U.S. Export Administration Regulations ("EAR"), and not to export or re-export, directly or indirectly, the Software in violation of such laws, restrictions and regulations, or without all necessary approvals.