Last Updated : 11-Oct-2013
Issue Number : 0200065101
Canon PIXMA Wireless Setup Assistant is a tool which enables you to confirm the access point name and network key required when setting up a wireless LAN connection.
- Windows 8.1 has been added as a supported OS.
- Windows 8 has been added as a supported OS.
- New models have been added to the supported models.
- Windows 7 has been added as a supported OS.
- All the keys can be displayed by expanding the display area of the network keys.
The message displayed in the window indicating the network key is optimized.
Windows 8 (32bit)
Windows 8 (64bit)
Windows 7 (32bit)
Windows 7 (64bit)
Windows Vista (32bit)
Windows Vista (64bit)
Windows XP SP3 or later
Windows XP x64 Edition SP3 or later
- Please note that this software has only the English version.
- This tool should be executed by Administrator (a member of the Administrators group).
- This tool will only function on a PC that is wirelessly connected to the access point (wireless router).
Download / Installation Procedures
1. Click the link, select [ Save ], specify " Save As ", then click [ Save ] to download the file.
If you select [ Run ] ( or [ Open ] ) instead of [ Save ], the file will be automatically installed after it is saved.
2. The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form ( .exe format ).
3. Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it.
4. Double-click PDF file in the decompressed folder, and the tool usage will be provided.
- File name : CanonAPChkTool_win210en.exe
- File version : 2.1.0
- File language : English
- File size : 1,053KB
Canon Singapore Pte. Ltd. makes no guarantees of any kind with regard to any programs, files, drivers or any other materials contained on or downloaded from this, or any other, Canon software site. All such programs, files, drivers and other materials are supplied "as is". Canon disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, including, without limitation, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
Canon Singapore Pte. Ltd. shall not be held liable for errors contained herein, or lost profits, lost opportunities consequential or incidentals damages incurred as a result of acting on information, or the operations of any software, included in this software site.
Export restriction: You agree not to send or bring the Software or its documentation out of the country where you originally obtained it to other countries without any required authorization of the applicable governments. You agree to comply with all export laws and restrictions and regulations of the country(ies) involved, as well as with the U.S. Export Administration Regulations ("EAR"), and not to export or re-export, directly or indirectly, the Software in violation of such laws, restrictions and regulations, or without all necessary approvals.