Last Updated : 29-Oct-2013
Issue Number : 0200153502
This application software allows you to scan, save and print photos and documents. You can also edit images, or attach images to e-mail using this application software.
- This file is for OS X 10.6 or earlier versions only. For details, refer to the OS information given in the contents.
- The problem that MP Navigator EX is improperly terminated when uninstalling the associated e-mail application has been rectified.
- In the Russian or Polish environment,there is a problem that MP Navigator EX is immediately closed
when opening the window for creating / editing PDF files and saving the files. This is rectified.
- The problem that the location to save the files cannot be changed back to the default has been rectified.
OS X Snow Leopard v10.6.8
OS X Leopard v10.5.8
OS X Tiger v10.4.11
Use v.4.0.3 for OS X v.10.4/10.5/10.6.
Procedures for the download and installation
1. Click the link. The download will start automatically.
2. Files will be saved on the computer desktop.
3. Double-click the file to mount the Disk Image.
4. Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
5. Double-click the .pkg file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- File name : mnve_4_0-mac-4_0_3-ea8_2.dmg
- File version : 4.0.3
- File language : German, English, Spanish, French, Italian, Japanese, Dutch, Simplified Chinese
- File size : 34,458KB
Canon Singapore Pte. Ltd. makes no guarantees of any kind with regard to any programs, files, drivers or any other materials contained on or downloaded from this, or any other, Canon software site. All such programs, files, drivers and other materials are supplied "as is". Canon disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, including, without limitation, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
Canon Singapore Pte. Ltd. shall not be held liable for errors contained herein, or lost profits, lost opportunities consequential or incidentals damages incurred as a result of acting on information, or the operations of any software, included in this software site.
Export restriction: You agree not to send or bring the Software or its documentation out of the country where you originally obtained it to other countries without any required authorization of the applicable governments. You agree to comply with all export laws and restrictions and regulations of the country(ies) involved, as well as with the U.S. Export Administration Regulations ("EAR"), and not to export or re-export, directly or indirectly, the Software in violation of such laws, restrictions and regulations, or without all necessary approvals.