Last Updated : 26-Oct-2012
Issue Number : 0200199802
CameraWindow DC 8.8 for Windows is software that will install CameraWindow DC on your computer or update a previously installed version of CameraWindow DC to CameraWindow DC 8.8.
- Changes in the CameraWindow DC 8.8 for Windows
Supports new models.
Windows XP SP3* .NET Framework 3.0 Installation
Windows Vista SP2 (32 bit/64 bit)
Windows 7 SP1 (32 bit/64 bit)
Note: The operation has been checked with Windows 8. Please read the Caution before use.
Still Images: 32 bits (x86) or 64 bits (x64) processor 1.6GHz or more
Movies: SD, HD(720p):Core 2 Duo1.66 GHz or more
Full-HD(1080p):Core 2 Duo 2.6GHz or more
Still Images:XP:512MB or more, Vista/7 (32bit):1GB or more, 7 (64bit): 2GB or more
Movies: SD, HD (720p):1 GHz or more, Full-HD (1080p): 2 GHz or more
1024 x 768 dots or more
- To install it on the Windows XP, it is necessary to individually use the .NET Framework 3.0 or later versions. Please install the .NET Framework file before installing the CameraWindow DC 8.8.
- To start CameraWindow DC 8.8.0 on Windows 8, download and install .NET 3.5.
Please follow the procedures below to download and install the software. When installing it, quit other application software.
1. Download the "cdw-inst-8-8-0-17-u01-9l.zip" file from the download page.
2. Double-click the "cdw-inst-8-8-0-17-u01-9l.zip" file. The downloaded file will be extracted, and the CW880W_Installer.exe" file will be created.
3. Double-click the "CW880W_Installer.exe" file.
4. Follow the instructions on the screen to perform the installation.
- File name : cdw-inst-8-8-0-17-u01-9l.zip
- File version : 8.8.0
- File type : zip
- File language : German, English, Spanish, French, Italian, Japanese, Korea, Russian, Simplified Chinese
- File size : 61,336KB
Canon Singapore Pte. Ltd. makes no guarantees of any kind with regard to any programs, files, drivers or any other materials contained on or downloaded from this, or any other, Canon software site. All such programs, files, drivers and other materials are supplied "as is". Canon disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, including, without limitation, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
Canon Singapore Pte. Ltd. shall not be held liable for errors contained herein, or lost profits, lost opportunities consequential or incidentals damages incurred as a result of acting on information, or the operations of any software, included in this software site.
Export restriction: You agree not to send or bring the Software or its documentation out of the country where you originally obtained it to other countries without any required authorization of the applicable governments. You agree to comply with all export laws and restrictions and regulations of the country(ies) involved, as well as with the U.S. Export Administration Regulations ("EAR"), and not to export or re-export, directly or indirectly, the Software in violation of such laws, restrictions and regulations, or without all necessary approvals.