Last Updated : 06-Sep-2012
Issue Number : 0300693101
- Perform the procedures below.
- The manual is formatted in PDF.
1. Click the file name below to display the window for downloading file.
2. Click the [Save] button.
When [Save] is clicked:
Specify the [download] destination and click [Save]. Then, double-click the downloaded PDF file's icon to open the file.
- Please use Adobe Reader 6.0 or later to browse this PDF file. If you use Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.x, a digital watermark "COPY" will appear behind the text on your monitor. Or if you use Adobe Acrobat Reader 4.x or earlier, it will be impossible to open this PDF file.
- When printing this file, the digital watermark "COPY" will be printed on each page.
* Adobe, Acrobat and Reader are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the United States of America and/or other countries.
- File name : hfr36-hfr37-hfr38-hfr306-im2-p-en.pdf
- File version : 1.1
- File language : English
- File size : 16,338KB
Canon Singapore Pte. Ltd. makes no guarantees of any kind with regard to any programs, files, drivers or any other materials contained on or downloaded from this, or any other, Canon software site. All such programs, files, drivers and other materials are supplied "as is". Canon disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, including, without limitation, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
Canon Singapore Pte. Ltd. shall not be held liable for errors contained herein, or lost profits, lost opportunities consequential or incidentals damages incurred as a result of acting on information, or the operations of any software, included in this software site.
Export restriction: You agree not to send or bring the Software or its documentation out of the country where you originally obtained it to other countries without any required authorization of the applicable governments. You agree to comply with all export laws and restrictions and regulations of the country(ies) involved, as well as with the U.S. Export Administration Regulations ("EAR"), and not to export or re-export, directly or indirectly, the Software in violation of such laws, restrictions and regulations, or without all necessary approvals.