Last Updated : 20-Dec-2011
Issue Number : 0900318904
- Supports Mac OS X v10.6.
- The problem that a warning message is displayed when executing the installer downloaded from the website in the Mac OSX v10.5 environment has been rectified.
- Newly supports Mac OS X v10.5.
- ScanGear Starter is removed. (Because the operation problem occurs when the destination to save the scan file is changed in Mac OS X v10.5.)
Mac OS X 10.2.8/10.3.9/10.4.11/10.5.8/10.6
About software license agreement
Before downloading the driver, make sure to download and read the following License Agreement.
If you start the driver installation, we assume that you agree with the License Agreement.
By clicking " License_EN.pdf ", you can download the License Agreement.
Procedures for the download and installation
1. Click the link. The download will start automatically.
2. Files will be saved on the computer desktop.
3. Double-click the file to mount the Disk Image.
4. Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
5. Double-click the .pkg file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- File name : lide25osx11031en.dmg
- File version : 220.127.116.11X
- File size : 7,288KB
Canon Singapore Pte. Ltd. makes no guarantees of any kind with regard to any programs, files, drivers or any other materials contained on or downloaded from this, or any other, Canon software site. All such programs, files, drivers and other materials are supplied "as is". Canon disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, including, without limitation, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
Canon Singapore Pte. Ltd. shall not be held liable for errors contained herein, or lost profits, lost opportunities consequential or incidentals damages incurred as a result of acting on information, or the operations of any software, included in this software site.
Export restriction: You agree not to send or bring the Software or its documentation out of the country where you originally obtained it to other countries without any required authorization of the applicable governments. You agree to comply with all export laws and restrictions and regulations of the country(ies) involved, as well as with the U.S. Export Administration Regulations ("EAR"), and not to export or re-export, directly or indirectly, the Software in violation of such laws, restrictions and regulations, or without all necessary approvals.