Last Updated : 16-Oct-2013
Issue Number : 0900322801
This product is a TWAIN-compliant scanner driver for Canon color image scanner.
- Windows 8.1 has been added as a supported OS.
- Windows 7 has been added as a supported OS.
- Windows 8 has been added as a supported OS.
Windows XP x64 Edition
If the scanner driver is installed in Windows 8, and if Windows 8 is upgraded to Windows 8.1 while keeping the scanner driver installed, scanning from the product (by using the SCAN button) may not be available. Re-install the scanner driver after upgrading to Windows 8.1.
1. The name of the scanner icon on Devices and Printers can be displayed just "CanoScan."
Preventive action: Right-click the scanner icon, then display the property; you can confirm the connected product name.
1. The PC enters the Sleep or Hibernate mode when ScanGear is beinglaunched. After the PC resumes, the scanner may not function correctly.
Preventive action: Remove and insert the USB cable and AC adapter, or power OFF/ON the scanner.
2. The Processing image progress bar displayed after film-scanning cannot be displayed correctly.
Preventive action: No problem in operation. If you worry about the mismatch, use Classic Style for the OS display.
3. When using Larger scale, ScanGear may not be displayed properly.
Preventive action: When using Larger scale, use Classic Style for the OS display.
Download / Installation Procedures
1. Click the link, select [ Save ], specify "Save As", then click [ Save ] to download the file.
If you select [ Run ] ( or [ Open ] ) instead of [ Save ], the file will be automatically installed after it is saved.
2. The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form ( .exe format ).
3. Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
- File name : lide600fvst641212ea15.exe
- File version : 12.1.2
- File size : 12,484KB
Canon Singapore Pte. Ltd. makes no guarantees of any kind with regard to any programs, files, drivers or any other materials contained on or downloaded from this, or any other, Canon software site. All such programs, files, drivers and other materials are supplied "as is". Canon disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, including, without limitation, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
Canon Singapore Pte. Ltd. shall not be held liable for errors contained herein, or lost profits, lost opportunities consequential or incidentals damages incurred as a result of acting on information, or the operations of any software, included in this software site.
Export restriction: You agree not to send or bring the Software or its documentation out of the country where you originally obtained it to other countries without any required authorization of the applicable governments. You agree to comply with all export laws and restrictions and regulations of the country(ies) involved, as well as with the U.S. Export Administration Regulations ("EAR"), and not to export or re-export, directly or indirectly, the Software in violation of such laws, restrictions and regulations, or without all necessary approvals.