Last Updated : 11-Nov-2015
Issue Number : 0200026301
This file is the LAN driver for Canon IJ Network. With this set up, you can print from the Canon IJ Network printer that is connected through a network.
- Windows 8.1 has been added as a supported OS.
- Windows 8 has been added as a supported OS.
- The problem that The license, etc. has been incorrectly displayed in some languages has been rectified.
- Officially supports Windows 7.
Windows XP SP2 or later
Windows XP x64 Edition
Windows 2000 Professional SP4 or later
1. In the environment where the Firewall software operates, as the printer detection using LAN communication is inhibited, the setup may not be completed.
Disable the Firewall setting temporarily, or close the Firewall software, then, perform the setup. In each case, disconnect the network from the Internet first.
2. When using of IJ Network Tool under Windows Vista 64bit version, the following message may be displayed at the setup: New Port could not be created.
Cancel the setup once, then retry the setup after restarting the computer.
Download / Installation Procedures
1. Click the link, select [ Save ], specify "Save As", then click [ Save ] to download the file.
If you select [ Run ] ( or [ Open ] ) instead of [ Save ], the file will be automatically installed after it is saved.
2. The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form ( .exe format ).
3. Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
- File name : ldtl-win-mx850-2_5_7-en.exe
- File version : 2.5.7
- File language : English
- File size : 1,947KB
Canon Singapore Pte. Ltd. makes no guarantees of any kind with regard to any programs, files, drivers or any other materials contained on or downloaded from this, or any other, Canon software site. All such programs, files, drivers and other materials are supplied "as is". Canon disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, including, without limitation, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
Canon Singapore Pte. Ltd. shall not be held liable for errors contained herein, or lost profits, lost opportunities consequential or incidentals damages incurred as a result of acting on information, or the operations of any software, included in this software site.
Export restriction: You agree not to send or bring the Software or its documentation out of the country where you originally obtained it to other countries without any required authorization of the applicable governments. You agree to comply with all export laws and restrictions and regulations of the country(ies) involved, as well as with the U.S. Export Administration Regulations ("EAR"), and not to export or re-export, directly or indirectly, the Software in violation of such laws, restrictions and regulations, or without all necessary approvals.